Agrofieldmart will allow return/exchange of products in following cases:
- Wrong order (wrong product-related issues)
- Manufacturing Defective product
- Damaged product(reported within 24hours of delivery via mail to email@example.com along with the image of the damaged product and packaging pictures.)
- Product different from the description
But we are not able to accept returns in following cases:
- Product is used/worn or altered
- Physical damage to the box or to the product
- If returned without original packaging and accessories
- If the sealed package of branded products is open
In case of Return/Replacement, following conditions should satisfy:
- The product must be in its original condition
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled products will be accepted
- The complaint should be raised within a maximum of 5 days after receiving the product.
- Replacements will be made if the product is available on the website or else we’ll refund the amount.
You can raise a return request by:
Contact us at our helpline number and provide Order ID details.
Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process.
Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all labels, original packing, and invoice along with the product.
In case you want to cancel your order, you need to call at our helpline number or email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any point in time before the product is shipped. After shipment the order can not be canceled, it will be returned.
Agrofieldmart may also want to cancel order under following scenarios:
- Product no longer available or temporarily out of stock
- Non-serviceable locations
- Restriction on quantity ordered
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- Incomplete or inaccurate address
In case, the customer opted for COD options, then before accepting an order we require additional information from the customer for verification. After verification, Agrofieldmart can cancel the order if there is any discrepancy in the information provided by the customer.